2010年1月23日土曜日

Comparison

このエントリーを含むはてなブックマーク はてなブックマークに追加 Add to Delicious Bookmark この記事をクリップ! Googleブックマークへ追加 Digg
Japanese are eager to compare anything.Of course,Important thing is to compare,Pablo Picasso is better than a good Van Gogh painting so on....

Abortionist, I'll write a lot because there Getting to compare conditions.When one compares the characteristics of those with more than one, it's similar to the following conditions must be met.(For example, if a really smart guy better than me, more than what the guy in with me, will have a good characteristic of the head)

1. The same problems and characteristics are now
2. That they have a valid comparison to other similar factors corresponding

If you ignore these comparisons, it will not compare well, you probably want to remember.For example, when I said,Stanford University is wider than my University ,this is not fit the criteria.My University and Stanford University compared the difference of about 100 times, it is not fit the criteria.

The Internet and other media, so I think both the comparison and a meaningful comparison with pointless,have to put the mind.

0 件のコメント: